3.16.2006

All My Bags Are Packed...

...I'm only semi-ready to go.

Mostly packed. Just a handful of things left to toss in my carry-on. As I mentioned to Hol last night, I've reached the final stage of obsessive over-packing. The stage where you just say "F*ck it!" and make sure you have the most important travel trinity: ID, credit card, cell phone. Any and everything else is gravy - unless you still have paper tickets, but that's so rare nowadays.

I figure I'll call for a cab pickup in an hour or so - I could technically metro to DCA but since my bag weighs 85 lbs, I figure I'll just spare myself and get irritated with my friendly neighborhood taxi driver as nature intended.

The only thing I have left to pack is projects. I have to find MP, and I guess I'll take Inny along for shits and giggles. I'm sure I'll end up picking up a little somethin' at WKK this afternoon - just to show moral support.

Okay, I have to bolt - can't miss my flight!

No comments: