2.20.2006

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!

Atta boy! Yesterday was the 48th running of the Daytona 500 and Jimmie pulled it off, holding off Newman for green-white-checkered finish. The masses are unhappy - shocking! - but he didn't cause any wrecks, he made it through without Chad. I'm so proud of them. I couldn't even write about it yesterday - adrenaline level was still way too high. Controversy and all, it's just too bad Chad couldn't be there.

I was also having MAJOR Thorn issues last night. I could not decipher the pattern at all and was getting VERY frustrated. By the time I finally cracked the code it was around 12:30 a.m. or so, so I settled in to "The Thomas Crowne Affair" and "Speed" and hacked my way through it, finally turning in at 4:00 this morning. Good thing I had today off work.

Went over to E's house this afternoon and had some tasty frozen 'za and spent the day knitting and watching movies. She knocked off one of her baby blankets and is well into another one. I don't think I'm going to finish Thorn in time for the end of the KO, but I'd better get going.

No comments: