2.01.2006

Memo to my Doctor's Office

The next time you tell me to drink 32 oz of water first thing in the morning and not use the bathroom until after my sonogram, it is the worst kind of sadism to have a FREAKIN' WATERFALL FEATURE/FOUNTAIN hanging in the waiting room! That's just cruel!

Memo part deux: trans-vaginal exam? Not as much fun as it sounds. I'm just sayin'.

Nine more inches to go on Inny. I'd love to finish the back, front, whatever side this is before the Knitting Olympics start. I just don't think it's going to happen. I still need to swatch Rose sometime in the next nine days, too. So much knitting, so little time.

The roomies and I went to yoga last night and today we're all pleasantly achy. Not in pain, like I was last time, but just kind of stretchy sore. We were supposed to go to the gym tonight, but thta didn't exactly pan out. My goal is to go to the gym 9 times this month - once every three days. It sounds like a ridiculously easy goal to attain, yet I'll be I somehow manage to blow it. Only time will tell.

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

dude...Transvaginal? No, never fun. I've had 3. But hopefully they let you pee first. And the waterfalls are torture. Who came up with that idea?

Yvonne said...

uh, me again...Stick wanted me to get a hold of you and help you out with a button issue...but I don't have an email addy for ya...so email me, yspencer AT zoominternet DOT net.