12.10.2005

Misnomers

According to NASCAR's website, the 2006 race season starts in 70 days. I'm not twitchy the way some of my internet friends are (although I did get a phone call waking me up to hear the -immie interview on DC101 this a.m.) - but I do sort of miss having that Sunday activity to look forward to. I guess I'll just have to keep an eye on my 9-3 Chicago Bears.

So, that's my excuse for not discussing NASCAR much - which should leave me plenty of time to knit, right? Well...uh...theoretically.

I STILL haven't finished Jenny's blanket - and beautiful Lorraine was born a week ago. Well, in all fairness, the knitting portion of the blanket is done - it's just the finishing portion of the program that hasn't quite come together. My socks, Banff, Inishmore, top-down cardigan and Soliel are all still on needles. I need to do a more complete project audit tomorrow.

Tonight is my grown-up social outing: dinner at M&S Grill followed up by Les Miz at National Theatre. Ooh la la!

No comments: