12.27.2005

Knitting...no, really!

So, I really need to get knitting. I didn't do as much as I'd thought I would over the holidays, despite my whirlwind tour of greater Franklin County in search of accoutrement. There was a situation with the Hermione hat that I didn't get worked out until I was at the airport this a.m. I did some knitting last night on the Inishmore test but I was at the point where I needed to change to a larger needle size and I didn't have it.

Holly was also good enough to give me another (I think I'm up to my third) copy of the sock pattern. I have to figure out what I'm going to take to Lake Anna. I have to take my socks because I'm apparently teaching Stick - LOL, riiiiiiight.

OOH, speaking of Stick (and to add in that hint o' NASCAR) she got us kick-bootie pit passes to the Atlanta race in March! W'HOO! Yet another addition to the Stick ROCKS! encyclopedia.

However, don't believe her if she (or her mug) says she's an innocent bystander. Lies. All lies.

No comments: