Let's reflect on how very wrong this entire horror-scope is.
- Maverick moves - oh yeah, that's me all over.
- Family figuring in finances? - well, if you count the money I got from my grandmother for my birthday, I suppose that's not entirely cracked.
- Investments in February? Is that when I'm buying my plane ticket to Italy?
- Wedding bells in April? I don't know who they're talking about but it's certainly not moi.
- The only Scorpio I know is Dr. T and the only person he's adoring is S (and I don't even know if she's a Libra), so I'm not sure where they're going with that either.
So, insane horoscope aside, so far it's been a good day. My boss took me to lunch, I got the aforementioned $ from my grandmother (which went straight into the vacation jar), I got the NASCAR pets calendar from Rebecca (Killer and Junior are hanging on my wall as we speak), and I get to hang with friends and food tonight. I'm just hoping they don't break me too badly - I do have to work tomorrow.