11.05.2005

Screw the list

I'm so tired I don't care what I forgot to pack. My suitcase is wicked overpacked. I'm not quite sure where my contacts are. My taxi will be here in 6 hours. I still don't have a place to stay in Ft. Lauderdale. I'll probably be better off going to sleep now and dealing with the last minute stuff in the morning.

I probably should've gotten my pedicure earlier in the day and blowing of Knit'n'Nosh but I caved in to Holly and Pamela on the peer pressure front.

Contrary to how this may sound, I am really excited about this trip. OH! I forgot to mention that I may get to see two friends from college in Grand Cayman! They happen to be going on vacation the same time we're docked there so I'm going to try to meet them for lunch. I think that should definitely make the "It's a small world" hall of fame. Most everyone that I know is going scuba diving that day so I'm really glad to have something else to do. I'd like to go to Stingray City, too. We'll see how much time I have left.

Please oh please let my pre-vacation adrenaline help get me out of bed tomorrow.

So tomorrow a.m. at o'dark-thirty I'm hopping on a plane to Ft. Lauderdale and then we're spending a day there running around - I'm not sure if we're all getting together or not - then Sunday afternoon we head to the port. W'hoo!

And, according to our good friends at the National Hurricane Center, "There are no tropical cyclones in the Atlantic at this time."

W'HOO!

Love, exciting and new...come aboard...we're expecting you!

No comments: