10.07.2005

Love - exciting and new...

In just over a month, I'll be boarding the Star Princess for a 8 days, 7 nights in the Western Caribbean. This will be my 2nd cruise and it has GOT to be better than the first. The journey itself wasn't bad, but when you want to heave your roommate overboard, it for a difficult trip.

Even though the trip is over four weeks away, I'm already getting excited about getting out of town. My family didn't travel alot when I was growing up so any opportunity to get on a plane and go somewhere - ANYWHERE - is cause for celebration. And packing lists. It's ALL about the packing list. Well, that and the pre-vacation shopping trip. That's what Columbus Day sales are for, eh?

The weekend's coming up and under normal circumstances, I would say it's an opportunity for relaxation. Realistically, I know I'm going to a happy hour tomorrow night, a
DC United game Saturday night and a performance of Stomp! on Sunday in Baltimore. Just another exciting episode in the life and times of moi.

No comments: